Prayer is crucial to the life of the church and the health of its people. If there is something you would like prayer for, you can post your request to the prayer wall below. You have the option to share publicly for everyone to see, anonymously in which everyone can see the prayer request but not your name, or choose to have it sent only to the elders by selecting "DO NOT Share This". You can also view others' prayer requests and let them know that you have been praying for them.

You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!

I prayed for this

Prayed for 12 times.

Larry Byrne

Please pray for the Olson family, as they (Lori, Eric and Jadon) are in varying stages of recovery from Covid 19. Eric is having an especially difficult time recovering. He is at home, but hasn't been able to leave his bed much.

Received: December 8, 2020

I prayed for this

Prayed for 11 times.

Kelli De Vight

Update on Scott

Thank you all for your love and prayers!

Scott will have a follow up body scan on Monday and his 5th immunotherapy infusion on Tuesday.

I would think we’d get results of the scan sometime later next week.

Praise God with us that, overall, Scott has had few side effects and continues to be so good! Thank you, again.

Received: December 5, 2020

I prayed for this

Prayed for 24 times.

Larry Byrne

Please pray for Justin and Sarah Jones and their unborn child Asher. For those that don't know the Jones', Justin attended and was active serving at Crossway for several years before moving to North Carolina. Sarah has been diagnosed with gestational hypertension / preeclampsia and is currently hospitalized. Here's a summary of their situation:

The doctors want the baby to remain in Sarah's womb for as long as possible, with the ultimate goal being 37 weeks (they will be 30 weeks this coming Thursday). The intermediate goal is 34 weeks but he (Asher) would be taken anywhere along the way if things turned for the worse. Sarah also has limited lung capacity due to nerve damage from her pacemaker surgery last year so shortness of breath is an issue as Asher is growing.

Shortly after admission to the hospital they were told that they might need to remain hospitalized till the delivery, but she has responded very well to treatments, and there is a chance of returning home as early as tomorrow. With them living 2 hours from the hospital, they ask we pray for wisdom regarding this decision. The last thing they want is to go home prematurely, though they'd obviously rather be there than the hospital.

Please join them in praying that the blood pressure medication works indefinitely and for everything to remain normal until c-section scheduled for 37 weeks, as well for Asher to continue growing and in the interim. In Justin's words, "and if that is not God's plan, to have peace and trust in Him and the Dr's. wisdom."

Received: October 13, 2020

I prayed for this

Prayed for 16 times.

Larry Byrne

Here is the latest update from Scott D.


Update on my situation -

Praise: The insurance co. approval of my immunotherapy just came thru - Thank the Lord!!!! So this should clear the way for my scheduled first session on 15Sep.

Prayer: This therapy would allow my immune system to wipe out any (potential) remaining cancer and not affect my otherwise healthy body.

In Christ,


Received: September 10, 2020

I prayed for this

Prayed for 11 times.

Susan Ramones

Our daughter and her family are moving from CA to Utah (at least temporarily) since our son in law lost his job due to the Covid-19 economic downturn. I have been praying that God would

1-use this event to bring them the truth about HIS identity, and place them in the company of Christians who would speak truth to them. (they practice Mormonism) Obviously going to a predominantly Mormon state is not what I would choose, but God is all powerful, all merciful, all wise, and I will trust in His providence always.

2-Caitie is battling significant anxiety over this move, and the economic impact, so prayer that she will have peace and calm, and God will meet her in this anxiety with a miracle of faith and truth!

Thank you so much!

Received: August 28, 2020

I prayed for this

Prayed for 16 times.

Larry Byrne

Please pray for Garth and Corene Mitchell. Garth had a heart attack yesterday. Good news is that he is doing well today, and looks to be discharged from the hospital tomorrow. Dr. reports that there was minimal heart damage - praise God!

Received: August 26, 2020

I prayed for this

Prayed for 19 times.

Larry Byrne

Most recent update from Kelli D.

We are thankful the scans have been clear. They are still recommending immunotherapy. This is a big decision, as his scans are ‘clear’ right now. If we do this, we would definitely request prayer that Scott’s body would be completely prepared for it and protected from it’s ill effects. At this point, Scott is leaning this way. We need wisdom and His direction...and peace to proceed if this is what we should do.

Received: August 20, 2020

I prayed for this

Prayed for 15 times.

Larry Byrne

Late Friday afternoon Kelli DeVight sent me the following update on Scott.

“Praise God! Scott’s head MRI was negative! Met with oncologist just now. Praying same for the body scan next week. His post-op infection improving with meds and drain. This dr seems great. Thank you for continued praying.”

Received: August 9, 2020

I prayed for this

Prayed for 13 times.

Larry Byrne

Please pray for Scott and Kelli DeVight (and their adult children). Scott has been diagnosed with Stage 3 melanoma. There is now the need for more tests to determine the scope / spread of the disease. Here are some specific prayer requests:

- that the insurance company would reverse it's decision of denying to pay for the tests / scans.

- (from Kelli) Praying that Scott having a fever (which seems to be related to a swollen, painful area where a lymph node was removed) will not cause the scans to be postponed due to C-19 concerns. We haven’t been exposed that we know of but fever is a question that is always asked.

Just found out the surgeon has an appt tomorrow for a peer review re. the denied test. I’m really struggling with days going by in between finding these things out. Obviously wanting him to see oncology as soon as possible but we can’t make appt until scans are done and results are back.

BUT. we are praising God that the two lesions are not as concerning as initially thought. Now we’re praying the same is true for the affected nodes and, of course, the rest of his body.

Thank you !

Received: August 5, 2020

I prayed for this

Prayed for 7 times.


Please pray for my father, James. Pray that he will be healed of a hurtful past and learn to love, respect and care for his family members. Pray that the Lord will teach my father to trust Him and give his life to Him.

Received: July 7, 2020