LATEST UPDATE: 02/09/2021
Please know that Crossway's building is now accessible on Sundays via all entrances and that we are no longer asking you to register for Sunday's worship service (beginning this Sunday, February 14). Thank you for your patience and perseverance these many months!
We have resumed public gatherings with the following precautions:
- Gatherings will be limited to 75 people.
- If our gathering exceeds the required limits, there are overflow rooms available on-site to maintain proper social distancing requirements.
- Kids classes Pre-K through 5th grade are available.
- There is no Nursery care at this time.
- Please bring your own suitable mask(s). For the time being, we are asking that attendees over the age of 5 wear a mask. Parents may have their 2-4 year-olds wear a mask, but State health officials have recommended that children under 2 not wear a mask.
- Greeters will provide prepackaged communion elements wearing appropriate protective gear.
- Seating will be designated to allow 6 foot distance between families.
- After the conclusion of service, all areas of access will be sanitized per state regulation.
- Online options will continue to be available for anyone who chooses not to join in-person gatherings during this season. The service is live-streamed at 10am.