Family Meeting May 23, 2021
May 16th, 2021
- Pray for the Harrelson family. God will comfort and encourage them through the transition.
- Pray for the elders. To seek God with all their hearts and for the plans that they will make for this transition season.
- Pray for God's direction for you in how you can serve our local church better with the gifts that He has given you.
- Pray that we will grow closer as a body of believers.
Praise for the plans to fly up Andrew Beck and his wife as they plan to visit us from North Carolina.
FAMILY MEETING NEXT SUNDAY MAY 23, 2021, AT 11:45
We will cover:
- Update on the plans from the elders in terms of the transition.
- Announcing the search team
- Plans for preaching
- Identify tasks and activities that those who call Crossway home could be involved in during the time of transition and beyond.
- Q&A, you can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.orgMAY 30, 2021 GOODBYE TO THE HARRELSON FAMILY
We will have a light lunch, you can bring cards with nice goodbye words, or you can send them to the church if you aren't able to be with us.
Pastor's Sean resignation announcement & message from the Elders (Rich Malwitz).